1. Before using the straightening machine, first check whether all the fasteners of the machine are tightened and the belt is tight.
2. Check if the appliance is complete.
3. The running direction of the straightening machine spindle must conform to the direction of the arrow shown on the protective cover, otherwise the machine will be damaged and personal injury may result.
4. Check if there is any hard object such as metal in the smashing machine, otherwise it will damage the tool and affect the machine operation.
5. The material must be checked for purity before crushing. Metal hard materials are not allowed to be mixed in, so as to avoid damage to the tool or cause burning.
6. The oil cup on the straightening machine should always be filled with lubricating oil to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
7. Stop the feeding before the straightening machine stops. If it is not used, remove the leftovers from the machine.
8. Check the tool and the screen regularly for damage. If it is damaged, replace it immediately.
9. When using the straightening machine, the body will have slight vibration. Be sure to tighten the cover of the cover to avoid accidents.
- Four Column Hydraulic Press Precision Adjustmen...
- Which Industries Are Servo Presses Mainly Used?
- The Development Direction Of Straightening Mach...
- Correct Oil Change Steps For Hydraulic Press
- Force Measuring Principle Of Testing Machine
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of The Hydraulic...
- Precautions For Cleaning The Four-column Quick ...
- Floor Type C Hydraulic Press Design Features
- What Are The Uses Of The Quick Hydraulic Press?
- Straightening Process Of Straightener
- 25 Tons Quick Cylinder Press Machine Shipment
- H Frame Hydraulic Press Machine Production
- Sliding And Guiding Plates Of H-frame Press Mac...
- H- Frame Hydraulic Press' Installation
- 100tons Small Four Column Hydraulic Power Press...