DMC hydraulic presses are used in a wide range of applications and are constantly being recognized by users, with a high sales ratio among various models of hydraulic presses. Compared with the traditional stamping process, the hydraulic forming process of the four-column hydraulic press has obvious technical and economic advantages in terms of weight reduction, number of parts and number of molds, improvement of rigidity and strength, and reduction of production cost.
For some typical parts, the hydraulic forming parts of the DMC hydraulic press are 20% to 40% less than the stamped parts; for the hollow stepped shaft parts, the weight can be reduced by 40% to 50%. Hydroformed parts usually only require one set of molds, while stamping parts mostly require multiple sets of molds. The number of hydroformed engine bracket parts has been reduced from 6 to 1, and the number of radiator bracket parts has been reduced from 17 to 10.
The DMC hydraulic press is also very helpful in reducing the amount of welding for subsequent machining and assembly. Taking the radiator bracket as an example, the heat dissipation area is increased by 43%, the number of solder joints is reduced from 174 to 20, and the number of processes is reduced from 13 to 6. Productivity increased by 66%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance method of four-column hydraulic press
- Comparison between servo press and traditional ...
- Correct straightening machine adjustment method
- Hydraulic machine operating principle
- Four-column hydraulic machine structure type
- Overview of servo presses
- Hydraulic machine hydraulic cylinder to consider
- C type hydraulic machine drive system
- How to adjust the straightening machine very well
- Analyze the reason why the servo hydraulic pres...
- Structural design and safety protection of SMC ...
- Operating skills of Hydraulic Metal Cylinder Pr...
- Advantages and precautions for Hydraulic Ceilin...