The operator of the metal cylinder hydraulic press should be familiar with the principle of the hydraulic system, be familiar with the function of the main hydraulic components of the equipment, and master the operating sequence of the system. Before starting the equipment, check whether all the moving mechanisms and solenoid valves are in the original state, check the fuel tank oil level. If abnormality is found or the oil quantity is insufficient, the hydraulic pump motor should not be started and the maintenance personnel should be repaired.
The operator should always check the working condition of the hydraulic system, observe the working pressure and speed, check the workpiece size and the wear of the props to ensure the stability and reliability of the hydraulic system. The operator must not damage the interlocking device of the electrical system. The electric control valve cannot be pushed by hand, and the position of each operating gear cannot be damaged or moved arbitrarily.
In winter, when the oil temperature of the fuel tank does not reach 25 °C, the actuators cannot start to work in sequence, but only the hydraulic pump motor can be started to make the hydraulic pump run empty. During the summer work, when the oil temperature in the fuel tank is higher than 60 °C, pay attention to the working condition of the hydraulic system and notify the maintenance personnel for treatment.
For metal cylinder hydraulic presses that have been shut down for more than 4 hours, the hydraulic pump motor should be started for 5-10 minutes before starting work. Always keep the hydraulic equipment clean to prevent dust, cutting fluid, cutting, cotton yarn and other debris from entering the tank.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance method of four-column hydraulic press
- Comparison between servo press and traditional ...
- Correct straightening machine adjustment method
- Hydraulic machine operating principle
- Four-column hydraulic machine structure type
- Overview of servo presses
- Hydraulic machine hydraulic cylinder to consider
- C type hydraulic machine drive system
- How to adjust the straightening machine very well
- Analyze the reason why the servo hydraulic pres...
- Advantages and precautions for Hydraulic Ceilin...