First, improve production efficiency
The stroke length is set to the necessary value for production. The molding speed suitable for the processing content can be maintained.
Second, the product has high precision
Through the closed loop feedback control, the accuracy of the bottom dead center is always guaranteed. Suppresses the product from burrs and prevents the production of undesirable products.
Third, low noise, long die life
Through the low noise mode (ie reducing the contact speed of the slider with the sheet), the noise is greatly reduced compared to mechanical presses. The vibration of the touch tool is small and the life is long.
Fourth, the controllability of the downstroke
The downstroke can be set by the customer according to the production IMD mold, the data is open, and a variety of setting data can be saved, and the repeated operation reaches 0.01MM.
Five, energy saving and environmental protection
The servo press is powered by the servo motor and is driven to drop in the form of a pulse. The motor does not have to be in the running state all the time, which greatly saves power and reduces costs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance method of four-column hydraulic press
- Correct straightening machine adjustment method
- Hydraulic machine operating principle
- Four-column hydraulic machine structure type
- Overview of servo presses
- Hydraulic machine hydraulic cylinder to consider
- C type hydraulic machine drive system
- How to adjust the straightening machine very well
- Analyze the reason why the servo hydraulic pres...
- Brief introduction to hydraulic machine cooler ...
- The scope and performance characteristics of th...